1. Life is an action, perceiving an impression of the essence.
2. The essence never changes.
3. Life is a collection of perceived serial perceptions bounded on a living creature.
4. Libido is one of the byproducts of ‘1, 2, and 3’.
5. A phenomenon is also a life due to ‘1,2, and 3’; an essence never changes but perception can,
6. Living is a life-generating process, not a reproducing process.
7. The perceived idea is meaningless but time creates syntax, therefore life is meaningful.
8. However, time is an illusion.
9. Therefore, life is also an illusion.
10. I exist forever, regardless of my existence.